Tips For Pairing Paint Colors With Quartz Countertops
Quartz countertops come in a wide variety of colors and styles. Choosing a paint color that works with your quartz countertops will pull the room together for a finished look. However, make sure to choose your quartz countertops at Click Countertops in Alpharetta, GA before choosing your paint colors. There are infinitely more paint shades to choose from than quartz countertop colors, so it’s much easier to match the paint to the quartz than the quartz to the paint.
Tips for Pairing Pant Colors With Quartz Countertops
1. Choose a complementary paint color to go with your quartz countertops. Compare paint chip sample strips to the dominant color of your quartz. Once you determine the closest match, choose a shade one to two times lighter or darker on the same card.
2. Choose a color that brings out the accent colors and veining of your quartz countertops. Study the flecks and streams of colors that are mixed in with the dominant color. You might find grays, blues, beiges, silvers, golds, and more mixed in with the main color. Choosing paint colors that match these accent colors will highlight these elements in your quartz countertops.
3. If you have dark cabinets and dark quartz, choose a lighter color paint to create a contrast between these two focal points. If you have light cabinets and light quartz, choose a darker shade of paint to keep the room from looking bland and washed out.
4. If you have dark cabinets with light quartz or light cabinets with dark quartz, you have many more color options. Choosing paint shades that more closely match the cabinets make your quartz countertops the focal point, while choosing paint shades that more closely match the quartz countertops make your cabinets the focal point.
5. Crisp white walls work well with black cabinets and black quartz countertops for a striking, bold look (See Churchill Honed Quartz for an example). Bright or off-white walls work well with white cabinets and white quartz countertops for a clean, monotone look.
6. Neutral colors, such as beiges, grays and creams go well with most quartz countertop styles. Since quartz is an engineered product, pairing them with neutral paint colors works well. Choose lighter shades for a balanced look or mid-tone shades for a bolder look.
7. If you want to create a dramatic mood, choose dark, jewel-colored tones for your walls. Dark red, orange, gold, emerald, turquoise, or purple paint colors will make a bold statement with white cabinets and either dark or light quartz countertops.
Now that you’ve got a handle on how to design your kitchen, head over to Click Countertops in Alpharetta to find the perfect quartz for your style, or click here to check out their awesome quoting tool to create your own custom quote for your new countertops.
I was extremely pleased with Click Countertops and their professionalism from start to finish. Every step in the process of purchasing my new counter tops was excellent. Not only did they have what I was looking for, the price was right! The scheduling was easy and installation was flawless. I am so happy that I chose this company!
Click Team, We are extremely happy with our granite countertops.I decided to use Clickcountertops.com after shopping around, and your company installed our counter tops in less than half the time other companies quoted us. Everyone from start to finish was very pleasant, friendly, and professional. I thought the focus on customer education was very valuable and made the whole process run smoothly.I would highly recommend your company to anyone, don’t hesitate to use my name for a reference
Click Countertops is a wonderful easy process for purchasing countertops. They have a wide variety of products to Choose from and you get to work with people who are professional and knowledgable. Their customer service is five star. I would recommend them (And I will) to anyone looking for countertops.