This warranty covers TryEpic™ stone that has been maintained according to the following recommendations:
- Clean up spills immediately.
- To clean the surface, use a gentle pH-balanced house cleaner or regular soap and water and a cloth. Windex® or similar cleaners may be used.
- Do not use any chemical sealant products as they will void this warranty.
- Do not cut directly on stone countertops; always use a cutting board.
- Do not put hot pots and pans directly on the stone countertops; always use a trivet or hot pad.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
To obtain the best service under this limited warranty, contact Click Countertops at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of a warranty claim from the purchaser, and upon determination that the purchaser’s claim is a covered claim, Click Countertops will:
- Request the purchaser to submit photographs via email that substantiate the claim.
- Send a technician to assess the problem.
- Using the latest technology and approved stain removal product, Click Countertops technician will attempt to remove the stain. It’s common for the stain removal process to take several trips and span up to several weeks.
- If Click Countertops is unable to resolve a covered claim after performing the foregoing actions, Click Countertops will replace the piece(s) of the countertop affected by a covered claim with the same or comparable product. Granite is a natural stone, which varies from piece to piece, Click Countertops makes no assurance to the purchaser that any such replacement granite will match the countertop installed in the purchaser’s home.