Limited Lifetime Warranty: TryEpic™ Sealer
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS:
- This limited warranty covers TryEpic™ stone that has been treated with TryEpic™ by a Click Countertops qualified and authorized personnel.
- This limited warranty covers TryEpic™ products that have been maintained according to the TryEpic™ Care and Maintenance Guide. The Care and Maintenance Guide, along with any other updates may also be obtained on www.clickcountertops.com
LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- This limited warranty does not cover defects caused by improper fabrication or improper installation.
- Because granite is a natural stone; it is subject to veining and slight variances including, but not limited to color, shade, particle structure, surface irregularities, fissures, pits or other variances that naturally occur in stone. These variances are not covered in this warranty.
- This limited warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair the TryEpic™ stone covered under this limited warranty; such other repairs and modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- The limited warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
- This limited warranty does not cover uses of products that have been exposed to acid etching, abnormal use or conditions, or abuse in any way. “Abnormal use or conditions” include, but are not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat, scorching or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse, damage from improper care and maintenance and damage from chipping, cracking, impact damage or breaking due to customer abuse.
- This limited warranty is considered null and void if surface staining or etching occurs as a result of improper care, such as leaving acidic acid or aggressive chemicals or any liquid in contact with the material for any period of time.
- Repairs must be completed by a Click Countertops partner. All expenses from repairs completed by anyone other than Click Countertops, authorized by the purchaser, will not be reimbursed by Click Countertops and will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Repairs or attempted repairs done by anyone other than an authorized Click Countertops representative will void all warranties.
This warranty covers TryEpic™ stone that has been maintained according to the following recommendations:
- Clean up spills immediately.
- To clean the surface, use a gentle pH-balanced house cleaner or regular soap and water and a cloth. Windex® or similar cleaners may be used.
- Do not use any chemical sealant products as they will void this warranty.
- Do not cut directly on stone countertops; always use a cutting board.
- Do not put hot pots and pans directly on the stone countertops; always use a trivet or hot pad.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
To obtain the best service under this limited warranty, contact Click Countertops at email@example.com.
Upon receipt of a warranty claim from the purchaser, and upon determination that the purchaser’s claim is a covered claim, Click Countertops will:
- Request the purchaser to submit photographs via email that substantiate the claim.
- Send a technician to assess the problem.
- Using the latest technology and approved stain removal product, Click Countertops technician will attempt to remove the stain. It’s common for the stain removal process to take several trips and span up to several weeks.
- If Click Countertops is unable to resolve a covered claim after performing the foregoing actions, Click Countertops will replace the piece(s) of the countertop affected by a covered claim with the same or comparable product. Granite is a natural stone, which varies from piece to piece, Click Countertops makes no assurance to the purchaser that any such replacement granite will match the countertop installed in the purchaser’s home.